Friday, February 4, 2011

Lamb of God working on 'mean and loud and heavier' new album

The San Antonio Metal Music Examiner conducted an interview with Lamb of God drummer Chris Adler. Among the topics discussed was the new material for the next Lamb of God release. Here is what Mr. Adler had to say about what will be the next Lamb of God album:

"We just had a meeting the other day to discuss. We got together at Mark's place and listened to a couple songs he put together, a couple that Willie put together. We mapped out structures and so forth. As soon as the clinic tour is done (March 16), we head into rehearsal, and we'll rip 'em apart and glue them onto the other ideas and try to come out with something better than "Wrath". The last time we left the studio after "Wrath", we were all really happy. Normally, someone's complaining about something. So it's going to be fun trying (to top that). The stuff that I heard, I don't know if I can . . . it's not that I don't want to tell you. But from my listening to it, it's a little, guitar-wise, just a little less, hmmm . . . I don't know how to describe it. It's a little sounding like motorcycle gang music where it's mean and loud and heavier. But who's to say what's going to come out? That's from my perspective."

No comments:

Post a Comment