Friday, February 11, 2011

Ozzy Osbourne Starts Work Towards Next Solo Album

In a recent interview with Bravewords.com, Ozzy Osbourne drummer Tommy Clufetos revealed that work is starting to take place for the next Ozzy Osbourne solo release. Here is an excerpt from that interview:

Bravewords.com: While you are on the road. Are you working on new music? Will there be another new Ozzy album soon?
 
TC: “Yes, we are working on new tunes and tomorrow we’re going to do a soundcheck early to record some of these ideas. We’re always putting down new stuff. We’re in the process all the time.”
Bravewords.com: What’s next?
 
TC: “We go to Europe then South America and the we’re doing some recording in the studio. I don’t know all the details. I just look at the next day in my itinerary and that’s as far as I go.”
 
Bravewords.com: Will you be recording any shows for a live DVD or CD?
 
TC: “I have no idea. We just did this mini-EP from the iTunes Festival and we did some MTV footage filmed from the London Ozzfest, but I have no idea what their plans are. I’m just a drummer - I have no idea. I just go onstage to destroy people. I go onstage to destroy other bands. It is a competition. It is war. It’s not let’s go get along with everybody. It’s let’s go out and fuck some shit up.”

Fans are currently wondering if there will be an Ozzfest 2011. We are keeping a close eye for information regardling a possible Ozzfest 2011. Check back for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment