Friday, February 25, 2011

Slipknot drummer speaks on performing concerts in honor of Paul Grey

Slipknot drummer Joey Jordison was recently interviewed by Kerrang magazine. Here is an excerpt from the interview:

"It will be the ultimate triumph," he promised. "I have fucking piss and venom in my fucking veins right now. I'm already just thinking about... when we step onto that fucking stage, the eight of us... I don't even know if we're gonna make it through one song. We might destroy everything.

"It's going to be bizarre. I think, honestly, Paul's with us in spirit... It's going to be a really, really explosive show. It's gonna be good for all of us... I think Sonisphere is going to be an exorcism.

"I think the best thing is to put Paul finally to rest, he wants to see us fucking rock. Once we do that, we'll be at peace and everything can continue from there."

No comments:

Post a Comment