Friday, February 11, 2011

Slipknot's Clown Speaks Out On Upcoming Tour

In a interview with www.thegauntlet.com Slipknot percusionist Shawn 'Clown' Crahan spoke about the bands upcoming tour:

"I do have three priorities. Two of them are more priority than the shows. The first priority is to get everything perfect and the way I want it artistically for the release [The Black Dots of Death] on March 29th. When the release comes out I'm going to start preparing myself for a June 12th show for Slipknot. Rehearsals will start in May and I'm looking forward to going back out with Slipknot. It's a very different situation, we will be doing a small tour that will be based off of not supporting a new album, we have never done that before. What is so special about it is we are there to celebrate the life of Paul Grey. We will celebrate his love for the band, his love for the fans, his love for the music, our love for him, our love for the fans, our love for the band and our love for music. It will be a grieving process that has needed to come. I’m really going to prepare myself after March 29th to start getting in the mindset that I need to be in for that tour."

No comments:

Post a Comment