Thursday, April 28, 2011

Godsmack frontman shoots down break up rumors

TheDailyTimes.com interviewed Godsmack frontman Sully Erna. Here is an excerpt from that interview:

“I just know that we do what we do, and we’ll continue to do what we do,” he said. “I don’t really see Godsmack going anywhere, unless something weird happens and internally the band self-destructs. We’ve gotten over a lot and come a long way since we were younger and kids – doing drugs, drinking, fighting, not getting along. We’ve way come over that hill and gotten to the other side and found that love again.

“I don’t see Godsmack going anywhere, and I don’t see anything that I do is going to hurt it. Even if branding my own name and doing movie scores really takes off and becomes five times more popular than Godsmack, it’s only going to strengthen Godsmack, and I think people will continue to follow where I go and what I do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment