Thursday, February 24, 2011

Drummer Ginger Fish quits Marilyn Manson

Ginger Fish has released the following statement:

"After much deliberation and constant reflection of where my life has been and where it could or should be heading, I am regretful to inform the general population, and the fans, that I have decided to step down as a member of MARILYN MANSON and see where my life, and the knowledge of my availability cares to take me. I can't stand by to watch opportunities pass me by simply because the knowledge of my availability wasn't clearly expressed by me. I wish my brothers well, and I expect nothing but great things from them. Any inquiries can be sent to www.bookgingerfish@gmail.com."

This comes after Ginger filled in for Joey Jordison during Rob Zombie's latest tour.

Marylin Manson is rumored to be touring the US in late Spring/early Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment